General Resort Information
- Car Rentals are available for $65 for Jeep and $75 for Truck excluding fuel. The jeeps are suitable for four people, the trucks for ten to eleven people. A BVI driver’s license can be obtained for $10.
- Excellent Bonefishing is available for the half-day ($350) for a full day ($550).
- Excellent Deep Sea Fishing is available for a half-day ($700) or a full day ($1100).
- We operate a shuttle bus service from the Hotel to the beautiful north shore beaches for snorkeling and swimming. The rate is $8. per person, round trip.
- Our Hotel full-service restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails.
For many years, the entry to the anchorage in front of the Anegada Reef Hotel was treacherous and often frightening for even the most experienced sailors.
Fortunately, no longer! Since the installation of large, well lighted, and easily visible markers, a wide and safe entry through the reef is now available to mariners. Additionally, the Crusing Guide books offer GPS coordinates for the markers as well as detailed directions for cruising here.
There are ten Moor Seacure mooring buoys in the anchorage, available for $25 per night to be paid at the Hotel office upon arrival. In addition to the moorings, many people safely anchor in the sandy bottom in front of the hotel where there is room for all.
Ice is available at the Hotel for a fee of $8 per bag.
Garbage disposal is also available between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM for a fee of $3 per bag. You may want to take advantage of our excellent breakfast menu after disposing of your trash!
There is a modern, clean laundromat across the street that is open to the public.
Although we do not offer launch service, there is a large and convenient dinghy dock for our patrons located in front of the Hotel. Check our activities page for all the fun things you can do on Anegada.
Whether you are visiting just for the day or spending a few days on island, we can assist with Jeep Rentals, Truck Rentals or Beach Shuttles and Taxis.
- Jeep (suitable for groups of 5 or less)- $70.00
- Caravan (will hold a maximum of seven people) – $85.00
- Truck (can accommodate up to 11 people)- $95.00
Rates do not include fuel or insurance. A valid drivers license and credit card visa/mastercard are required.
Beach Shuttles and/or Taxis
- 1 – 2 persons One beach – 15 per person roundtrip
- groups of 3 or more – 12 per person roundtrip
Island Tours (1 ½ – 2 hours)
- 1 – 2 persons – 70
- groups of 3 or more – 35 per person
While ashore, stop by our honor bar for an Anegada Rum Smoothie. For dining, we offer wonderfully grilled lobsters and other delicious house specialties. Click here for more on DINING.