How to Get to our Anegada Resort
Because we are a unique and remote Anegada beach resort here is a checklist to go through when you make your reservations. It may take a little time, but it is well worth it.
Ferry Service is provided from Road Town, Tortola to Anegada by Tortola Fast Ferry and Road Town Fast Ferry on the following schedule. Travels to Anegada on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It leaves Road Town Jetty at 6:45am and 3:30pm and Anegada Government Jetty at 8:30am and 5:00pm. For more information and bookings please contact them directly.
Road Town Fast Ferry
- Website: https://www.roadtownfastferry.com/
- Telephone: 284 494 2323 / 284 340 3976
Tortola Fast Ferry
- Website: http://www.bviferryservices.com/
- Telephone: 284 494 4454
The Auguste George Airport accepts flight from many of the Caribbean islands, including Puerto Rico, Anguilla, US Virgin Islands, St Maarten to name a few. Also locally from Beef Island, Tortola and the Valley, Virgin Gorda.
The following companies provide charter service directly to Anegada, where you can clear customs and immigration upon arrival.
- Website: https://www.islandbirds.com
- Telephone: 284-495-2002
- Website: http://www.airparadise.us/index.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://viairlink.com
- Telephone: 284-495-8002
- Website: http://flybvi.com/
- Tel (USA): 1-706-550-1747
- Tel (UK): 44 (0)20-8133-1747
- Tel (BVI): 1-284-340-1747
- Fax (USA Toll Free): 1-800-865-7652
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: flybvi
After Hours Service
Jeff Brown (Operations Manager): 1-284-346-0631
Ace Flight Center
- Telephone: 340-4776-4141
We are happy to assist with your travel planning. Please call us (284-495-8002) or email if you require any additional information or would like our assistance in booking your trip.